CV-19 Policy for Consultations
We are fortunate to work in a self-contained building, which is large & open planned enough to allow for Social Distancing measures. We have bespoke Client parking and our own entrance/facilities, ensuring no contact with third parties is required.
The Studio offers a safe environment in which to conduct an Ergonomic Consultation & we have put a strict policy in place to protect both Client & Consultant. If you would like an Ergonomic Consultation, please ensure you are happy to agree to the following policy before booking your appointment:
- Consultant & Client are requested to check their temperature prior to the Consultation. If there is any sign of body temperature being above normal, or a persistent cough, the Consultation will be postponed.
- The Consultation will be strictly by appointment, with extra time allocated to ensure no cross over between Clients entering/leaving The Studio.
- The Consultation Suite & equipment will be deep cleaned in between Clients.
- On arrival & departure, Client & Consultant must use the Hand Sanitiser Station.
- Both Client & Consultant will be asked to wear a face mask & disposable gloves throughout the Consultation, which we will supply.
- Only one Client is allowed in the Consultation Suite with the Consultant on a one : one basis.
- Our Consultant will observe Social Distancing throughout the Consultation. We are adapting our Consultation Process to accommodate this.
- With apologies, we will not be offering refreshments at this time.
- Pillow assessments cannot currently be offered.
We will not be able to offer a full set-up service at your workplace but equipment will be delivered with full instructions & our Consultant will be available to remotely assist you. When it is safe, our Consultant can return to your place of work to conduct a full set-up service if required.
Appointments can be booked with Dr Rob Harrison from Monday 11th May 2020 & he will be the only staff member at The Studio.
It is hoped Mrs Jessica Roberts will be taking bookings from Monday 1st June 2020, she will be based separately on the upper floor of The Studio to maintain social distancing between staff. We have a strict staff policy in place, including bespoke work stations & practices, to protect our team.
We are doing everything we can to ensure everyone Stays Safe & believe it is safer to conduct Consultations at The Studio, rather than in your workplace at this time. This will be reviewed on an individual Client basis as Government Directive for Workplaces becomes clearer.
Consultations are suitable whilst Working From Home. Many Clients are facilitating the use of bespoke Ergonomic Equipment in employees homes, which can later be transferred back into the Workplace when safe to do so.
For further advice or to book a Consultation, please email email@example.com which Dr Harrison constantly monitors.